Announcements and Important Events
Beginning Wednesday, November 3, FCPS activities and athletic programs will transition to a new online student registration system. This new system offers a host of benefits for schools and community members including:
- One stop shopping for registering your student in an athletic program and other common activities occurring throughout the school year
- Electronic submission of the emergency care card and universal weight room waiver good for all year
- Easy completion and submission of the state-mandated concussion education program
Each Chantilly family will need to create an account at chantilly-ar.rschooltoday.com/home. From that account, parents will be able to register all members of their family that are planning to participate in athletics and other activity opportunities. Students need to be registered 48 hours prior to the start of participation so that their information will be processed by the system. Important to note that registering is not signing up for a team, it is a convenient and accurate way to submit all require documentation needed before a student can participate. Registering helps ensure your student(s) is ready to go on the first day of workouts/tryouts. Students can be registered for one or more activities throughout the year and families can sign in as needed to update information.
Please note the following:
- A valid VHSL Pre-participation Exam Form (physical) is still required to be completed as part of your student’s paperwork prior to any participation in an athletic activity. The physical should be completed by a doctor, dated after April 30, 2020, and needs to be submitted directly to the school. All other requirements will be completed through the registration system.
- Families who have already submitted their paperwork and concussion for the 20-21 school year, are asked to register their students at this time. Go to chantilly-ar.rschooltoday.com/home. You will be asked to submit and verify completion of the concussion education as well as emergency information and contact information as part of the registration process. The record on the registration system will now become their official record for participation in athletics. We do apologize for the redundancy and any inconvenience as we work toward our goal to create a better system for all of us for the future