Boys Varsity Soccer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TRYOUTS!
Day 1 tryout- 3:30-5:30 PM at Poplar Tree Park (upper field)
- All players must check-in with Coaches before you're able to tryout
- Must have completed COVID form, physical turned in to our athletic trainer before tryouts, emergency care card to Coach Brendan registered with FCPS athletics! 32 oz MINIMUM of water! If you haven't completed any of these, you will not be allowed to tryout! (review tryout checklist).
- Parents: please be on time for picking up your student-athletes! We will end practice at 5:30 PM exactly.
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING:
White tee shirt with the last name written on your back
Fully inflated size five soccer ball with name on it
Players will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Decision making
- Work rate
- Speed of play
- Physical and Psychological attributes
- Fitness Test
Coaches will select the top 18 players for the VARSITY team and the next 18-22 for JV.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Jeschke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Google classroom to stay update
We have set up a Google classroom site for any boys interested in trying out for soccer in the spring. There will be information posted on this site for you to follow. CODE: p6dtqcw
In order to participate in any pre-season activities you MUST:
1. Turn in a VHSL physical form, completed by your Doctor. (turned in to Ms. Bishop in the training room).
2. Turn in an emergency care card to Coach Jeschke by emailing him at email@example.com or turn in the form to the activities office.
ALL FORMS CAN BE FOUND ON GOOGLE CLASS SITE or on chantillysports.org website, top dropdown "files/links"
We will be starting conditioning sessions soon Dates/times will be posted on Google Classroom.
If you have any questions, contact Coach Jeschke at firstname.lastname@example.org