Girls Varsity Soccer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TRYOUTS!
1. Mandatory meeting THURS 4/8 3-3:15 (get on your phone if you can't access a computer)
2. MONDAY tryout- 3:15-5 @ Arrowhead Park (LOWER field)
- All players must sign in w Coach Bibbee before you're able to tryout
- Must have completed COVID form, physical turned in to our athletic trainer PRIOR to tryouts, emergency care card to Coach Bibbee, registered with FCPS athletics! 32 oz MINIMUM of water! If you haven't completed any of these you will not be allowed to tryout!
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING:
White tee shirt w/last name clearly written on your back
Fully inflated size 5 soccer ball
NO CLUB GEAR
All players will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Technical ability
- Tactical ability
- Fitness level
- Work rate/attitude!
3. Coaches will select the top 17-20 players for the VARSITY level team, and the next 15-18 for JV.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Bibbee at firstname.lastname@example.org