YELLOW DAY PRACTICES ARE SCHEDULED:
We are calling them our "Friday Night Lights" practices and they will take place from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm on the track at Chantilly High School on October 2nd and October 16th. If we have great attendance, I will schedule a few more going into November. Each athlete's temperature will be taken upon arrival at the school. Drop off and pick up will be located in front of the entrance to the Football Field.
The requirements to participate are as follows:
- Each Athlete attending the yellow day session must have a current physical on file at Chantilly High School in order to be eligible to participate. If you are unsure if you turned in the correct paperwork, please email Coach Barden email@example.com and Ms. Bishop the athletic trainer firstname.lastname@example.org to check!
- Each Athlete MUST bring at least 32oz. of water to each practice.
- Each Athlete needs to wear a mask upon arrival and possibly throughout the yellow day practice when in the vicinity of others.
- Each Athlete is expected to wear athletic clothing and running shoes to each practice.
- Athletes may begin arriving at 5:30 pm and are expected to social distance throughout our yellow day practice.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Chantilly Cheer Coaching Staff
Pre-Register for Tryouts today! Our season has been delayed until February but Register online for Tryouts so you receive all of the tryout information and upcoming events via Email! Questions regarding this season? Email Head Coach Lauren Barden at Chantillyhscheer@gmail.com