Girls Varsity Volleyball
TRYOUTS - Prior to tryouts the following two (2) activities must occur:
1) Complete all required paperwork. More details about how to do this will be announced at a later date.
2) Register online to attend the on-court sessions. See the next section in these news articles for more information on that.
Court tryouts start on Monday August 2, 2021. Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
The season schedule is posted under the SCHEDULE tab on the chantillysports.org website.
Please go through the following list carefully, we appreciate your effort in helping us making this a safe and fun tryout
- Have you handed in a hard copy of your VHSL Physical form? The form can be found here: VHSL 2021 Physical Form. Hard copies can be scanned as on PDF and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at Door 1 at Chantilly High School. You can also mail the physical to the Attention of the Activities Office 4201 Stringfellow Rd. Chantilly VA 20151
- Have you completed the FCPS online Athlete Registration? This new system is designed by FCPS to allow you to complete the following: Emergency Care Card, Concussion Education, Weight room form, Drivers form, field trip form.....ALL of these are required of athletes. Use this link to connect with the system FCPS Athlete Registration. Instructions are included on the site.
- As a backup plan this season we are asking for a completed hard copy emergency care card in addition to the registration form The hard copy form can be found here Emergency Care Card. This form should be turned into the coach at your first opportunity either a workout or tryouts.
Tryout participants will have to sign up.