Boys Varsity Basketball
Chantilly Basketball Team Store is now open!
Find items that I've picked out specifically for our team, family members and fans alike.
Check out the shop details below.
OUR SHOP DETAILS:
- Shop Now: https://www.bsnteamsports.com/shop/MbR8aAXUYT
- Store Open From: December 18 - December 28, 2020
Tonight the Chantilly Activities Office will be hosting a Virtual Town Hall for our Winter Sports Athletes. The Town Hall will be from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Please join us through the following link:
Basketball is here and we are excited to announce the schedule for Freshmen, JV and Varsity teams.
The following information is for the Varsity Boys Basketball tryout for December 7th through the 9th:
Location: Chantilly High School main gym
Time: 330 pm to 530pm
What can you do to be sure your athlete is ready to go on the first day of tryouts? Follow the check list below. Please read it carefully and take the time to double check that all your forms have been completed properly and submitted. If you have already registered your student in the FCPS registration system, log back in and verify that every form needed is complete and submitted. If you have turned in a physical check with the coach to verify the physical was complete and validated.
The checklist includes two additional forms 1) a transportation survey and 2) an opportunity to submit questions for the winter parents meeting. Both include important information for us as we work on logistics, safety, and protocol for the start of the season. Please go through this list carefully, we appreciate your effort in helping us bring the kids back safely.
- Have you communicated with the head coach that you are interested in trying out? Contacts and emails for coaches can be found on www.chantillysports.org . Each team has a coach’s tab with contact information.
- Have you handed in a hard copy of your VHSL Physical form?\ Hard copies can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at Door 1 at Chantilly High School. You can also mail the physical to the Attention of the Activities Office 1501 Stringfellow Rd. Chantilly VA 20151
- NEW THIS YEAR! Have you completed the FCPS online Athlete Registration? This new system is designed by FCPS to allow you to complete the following: Emergency Care Card, Concussion Education, Weight room form, Drivers form, field trip form.....ALL of these are required of athletes. Use this link to connect with the system FCPS Athlete Registration. Instructions are included on the site.
- As a backup plan this season we are asking for a completed hard copy emergency care card in addition to the registration form The hard copy form can be found here Emergency Care Card. This form should be turned into the coach at your first opportunity either a workout or tryouts
On Tuesday December 1st the Chantilly Activities Office will be hosting a virtual townhall for the parents of our winter sports athletes. It will be from 7-8pm A link will be sent out to families via e-notify on December 1st. We plan to focus on our plans and expectations for this winter season. We will record the session for those of you who cannot make it. If you have questions you would like answered during the town hall, please submit them using this Form for questions. We will try to answer as many questions as possible during the Town Hall.
We are excited and looking forward to seeing the athletes return. Thank you for your help, patience and consideration
Tryouts are scheduled to begin on December 7th 2020.; For those who plan to participate please note the following information.
Each Chantilly family will need to create an account at chantilly-ar.rschooltoday.com/home. From that account, parents will be able to register all members of their family that are planning to participate in athletics and other activity opportunities. Students need to be registered 48 hours prior to the start of participation so that their information will be processed by the system. Important to note that registering is not signing up for a team, it is a convenient and accurate way to submit all require documentation needed before a student can participate. Registering helps ensure your student(s) is ready to go on the first day of workouts/tryouts. Students can be registered for one or more activities throughout the year and families can sign in as needed to update information.
Please note the following:
- A valid VHSL Pre-participation Exam Form (physical) is still required to be completed as part of your student’s paperwork prior to any participation in an athletic activity. The physical should be completed by a doctor, dated after April 30, 2020, and needs to be submitted directly to the school. All other requirements will be completed through the registration system.
- Families who have already submitted their paperwork and concussion for the 20-21 school year, are asked to register their students at this time. Go to chantilly-ar.rschooltoday.com/home. You will be asked to submit and verify completion of the concussion education as well as emergency information and contact information as part of the registration process. The record on the registration system will now become their official record for participation in athletics. We do apologize for the redundancy and any inconvenience as we work toward our goal to create a better system for all of us for the future
Please register your athletes today at Chantilly-ar.rschooltoday.com